Snip, Snip, Ooops

Scrapbooking, Cardmaking, and all things crafty.

Monday, April 25, 2011

To Infinity and Beyond....

This week the challenge was a recipe card challenge. I also needed to make an Easter card for my sweet daughter and I wanted to make one to match her Easter Basket. My daughter is the sweetest ballerina girly girl you could ever imagine, but she has a special love for the Toy Story movies. Our absolute favorite of all time is me asking her to guess how much I love her and her always giggling and saying "mom, I don't know how much?" and my response is always the same, "To Infinity and Beyond". Yes we are corny but I love my sweet little girl.   The sketch:




Here is my take on the sketch and my daughter's sweet Easter Basket...

I hope you had a great Easter and to my sweet daughter Meg, I love you to Infinity and Beyond. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home