Snip, Snip, Ooops

Scrapbooking, Cardmaking, and all things crafty.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Surprise Saturday

Today was my day to be featured on Platinum Scraps for Surprise Saturday. I decided to try my hand at digital stamps that I have had my eye on for a while. I love to stamp but I also heat set my images before I color them so this was a bit of a challenge for me. I must admit that I love the stamps I have found at Mo's Digital Pencil Shop.  The website address is http://digitalpenciltoo.com/ I hope you find something fun over there and give it a try.

Here are my two takes on this cute pie stamp. I made a fun one and a dressy one just to show how versatile they are. With digital stamps you get instant gratification.



Thanks for stopping by.

2 Comments:

At April 22, 2010 at 11:15 PM , Blogger Sim said...

Greetings,
I am very new to this. Can you please explain to me how digital stamping "works"? Do you color/paint the image by hand or is it done on the computer?

Your work is fabulous.

 
At April 23, 2010 at 1:20 AM , Blogger Brittney said...

Hi, Sim Sim,
Thank you for the compliment. A digital stamp is one you download from a site and then you color with your choice of either marker, paint, or anything you choose. Good luck

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home